Successful Blogging requires regular updates
Blogging with fresh contents at frequent intervals.
Regular updation of blogs is one of the successful blog marketing tool kept hidden by most of the successful bloggers. You will always find a successful blog with fresh updation at several intervals in a day. These blogs are being updated regularly with fresh contents. The fresh contents at regular intervals in a blog serves as life line of any blog and blogging career. Blogging as career is something which you can't just let to go as it is. You have to take care of several aspects of blogging. Basically a successful blog is “not only a blog with best content” but it is a fusion of “best blog content with large readership“. Because you can't ignore even a single reader only at the cost of fresh contents. After all you are blogging not for just uploading your information on the web to keep it save in some server but you are blogging to share your views, creativity, informations etc. with the online community of net surfers. The fresh contents will not only increase your loyal readership and popularity of blog but helps Search Engines too especially Google to get more acquainted with your blog.
Why blog updating is given prime importance in blogging.
The blog updating is quite essential and considered the most successful unasked tool for blog marketing. The updating of fresh contents at regular interval has the biggest advantage of being automatic blog marketed by their regular visitors due to two reasons stated below.
1. Developing loyal readership
To every online reader blogs are very easy source of obtaining information online. They often use blogs as journal or newspaper. But if a blog has left abandoned by its publisher due to exhaustion of content or other reason, then the blog will not have anything new to attract readers to comeback again. It does makes a perfect sense that if a newspaper is not being updated at regular intervals with new contents then it is useless to read the same news again and again. So, you should keep on updating fresh content to allow fresh oxygen to the blog and give the readers a reason that worth come back again on your blog.
2. Getting ranked for search results in Google and other search engines.
The blog updating at regular regular interval not only helps increasing loyal readership, but it also helps the bloggers to get indexed in the search result for visitor's search. Since blog updating at regular interval adds up the new keywords, phrases, new topics to the blog, this increases the possibilities to get listed in the search result in some of the keywords or phrases. Actually each new post entry along with its title, tags etc turns out to be the entry point to search engine results.The more the entry points the more exists the chances that visitors may find your blog.
Blog updating tips.
1. Try to update your blogs atleast once a day. Its best practice to upload 3 to 5 blogs at intervals of a day.
2. Don't create duplicate content or less weighted so-so contents just for increasing updating frequency. Google is smart enough to trace the duplicate contents and will rank your blog at lower level of its index, even the readers are smarter enough to trace duplicate and light weighted contents as these contents are often found with contents which reveals that the author itself has no hold over the subject. No one likes to read a topic or reviews from a non-expert author. So, it will create a bad reputation about your blog and people will start leaving your blog ultimately.
3. Don't use plagiarism for creating contents, it can be traced soon by Google and the visitor's as well.